Cake pops and mini cakes are extremely popular treats these days. Great for events, parties, and those times when you just want something sweet and small. There are several options that you can choose from, but it’s important to ensure that you get the best cake pop maker for your kitchen if you want to experience the best results.
Although it may seem like an easy thing to just go to any online store and buy the first mini cake maker you see, the truth is there is a lot more that goes into picking the right one for your needs.
10 Best Cake Pop Maker: Our Recommendation
|1. Holstein Housewares Cake Pop Maker|
|2. Bella Cake Pop and Donut Hole Maker|
|3. CucinaPro Multi-Baker Deluxe|
|4. Babycakes Cupcake Maker|
|5. Babycakes Mini Cake Pop Maker|
|6. VonShef Cake Pop Maker|
|7. Nordic Ware Donut Hole & Cake Pop Pan|
|8. Brentwood Cake Pop Maker|
|9. FreshWare Silicone Cake Pop Mold|
|10. Disney Cake Pop Maker|
In this guide, you’ll find all the information you need, including some helpful tips to help you in your quest to buy the perfect cake pop maker. We’ve even included a list of 10 of the most popular options that you’ll find out there, rated and reviewed for your convenience.
And so without further ado, let’s get right to it!
- 10 Best Cake Pop Maker: Our Recommendation
- Factors to Consider When Buying a Cake Pop Maker
- Top 16 Best Cake Pop Maker Reviews:
- 1. Holstein Housewares Cake Pop Maker
- 2. Bella Cake Pop and Donut Hole Maker
- 3. CucinaPro Multi-Baker Deluxe
- 4. Babycakes Cupcake Maker
- 5. Babycakes Mini Cake Pop Maker
- 6. VonShef Cake Pop Maker
- 7. Nordic Ware Donut Hole & Cake Pop Pan
- 8. Brentwood Cake Pop Maker
- 9. FreshWare Silicone Cake Pop Mold
- 10. Disney Cake Pop Maker
- 11. Emeril by T-fal SM2205 Electric Nonstick Plates Cake and Pie Maker
- 12. Mini Pie and Quiche Maker
- 13. HCP Cake Pop Easy Roller
- 14. Oster Mini Dessert Maker
- 15. Nostalgia Electrics Cake Pop Maker
- 16. MasterChef Mini Pie and Quiche Maker
- What Is a Cake Pop Maker?
- Advantages of a Cake Pop Maker
- How to Use the Cake Pop Maker
- FAQs: Frequently Asked Questions About Cake Pop Maker
Factors to Consider When Buying a Cake Pop Maker
As previously mentioned, there are a few important aspects that are worth focusing on when choosing the best cake pop maker to add to your arsenal of kitchen tools. We’ve listed some of them below for your consideration:
This is one of the most important factors to consider before making your choice. Many cake making machines come in various models with vivid colors and bold styles.
Whether you want a cake pop maker that will add brightness to your kitchen or you want a quietly stylish and elegant appliance, you’re sure to find a design that will please you and cater to your taste and preference.
In addition to the aesthetics, you also need to consider an appliance with non-stick coating on the plates to make sure that clean-up will be quick and easy. The model should be designed with a tightly sealed lid which helps to keep the batter in the device and off your kitchen counter.
You may also consider picking a model that’s designed with a handle which makes it easy and convenient to carry the device when it’s not in use.
Depending on various factors such as how many people you’ll be preparing cake pops for, the size of your kitchen counter, as well as where you will be storing your cake pop maker, you need to make sure that you pick the right size to suit your needs.
You obviously want your cake pop maker to be large enough to make enough cake pops for your guests and family or friends, but it should also easily fit on your counter when using it, or in the cupboard where you’re going to store it when it’s not in use.
Smaller models can make up to nine cake pops at a time, and these are ideal for small families. A large cake pop maker can bake up to 24 or more individual mini cakes at a time, making it perfect for gatherings, events, and children’s parties. Whichever size you decide to go with, just make sure that it will easily fit the space you have.
In as much as cake pop makers come in a variety of different styles, colors, and designs, they also come with a vast array of features, each of which is designed to make this small appliance as easy and convenient to use as possible.
Some include recipe guides that help first-time users to bake perfect cake pops as well as give experienced chefs a bunch of new ideas. Others come with cake stands which are perfect to show off finished products.
Yet other models come with little plastic sticks so you can turn mini cakes into scrumptious cake pops. Choosing the best cake pop maker means ensuring that it has all the features that you need. You might consider going for one with indicator lights to let you know that the cake pop maker is turned on.
This feature is extremely important when it comes to ensuring safety and preventing accidental burns which can occur from someone inadvertently touching the hearts plate. You can also choose a cake pop maker which comes with a cord wrap which makes storage convenient, quick, and easy.
Another feature you might want to consider is non-slip feet that can help to protect your counter from unsightly marks left by the unit during use.
Although this isn’t a necessity, some cake pop makers come with features that can make donut holes, and they can make cupcakes, or pizzelles and even double as sandwich presses.
If you want a unit that is versatile and has other uses that might appeal to you, then look for a model that comes with exchangeable cooking plates which offer you all the other different baking options.
Top 16 Best Cake Pop Maker Reviews:
1. Holstein Housewares Cake Pop Maker
With this amazing cake pop maker from Holstein Housewares, you’ll be able to make delicious treats for friends and family in just 3 easy steps. The appliance has a simple design that is extremely easy to use.
There’s no need for using the oven or cleaning up baking pans afterward. The appliance comes with a non-stick coating which makes clean-up of breeze.
It has an upright space-saving feature which helps to maximize kitchen space and storage. This innovative design allows the cake maker to maintain optimal heat when baking your treats.
The indicator light shows you that the cake maker is on so you can help avoid unnecessary household accidents when someone inadvertently touches the hot baking plate.
The unit has non-slip feet and features a safety lock for safe baking. This is a feature that parents of small children will greatly appreciate. If you are looking for a great alternative to whole cakes and the perfect complement for entertaining, this is undoubtedly the best buy cake pop maker available right now.
- Makes 14 cake pops at a time
- Made from beautiful, bold, red stainless steel
- Non-stick coated surfaces for quick, easy cooking and cleaning
- Makes both sweet and savory treats
- Includes recipe book for new ideas
2. Bella Cake Pop and Donut Hole Maker
Bella Cake Pop Maker is a handy little appliance that will allow you to bake for any occasion. If you need tasty little bite-sized treats for a party or gathering, this makes the perfect baking tool. Once baked, you will be able to decorate your cake pops with a variety of your favorite frostings and sprinkles.
The unit is compact in size and design for quick and easy use. It bakes a lot quicker than an oven and it comes with a power indicator light as well as one that shows you when it’s ready to start baking. The non-stick coating on the baking plates makes it super easy to clean up after use.
This appliance comes in a fun blue color which will add a welcome pop of color to any kitchen. According to the vast majority of cake pop makers reviews, this is one of the best appliances for making mini cakes and donuts that you’ll get on the market today.
- Extremely quick and bakes faster than the oven
- Designed to be very easy to use even for first-timers
- Power indicator light shows you when the unit is on
- Non-stick surfaces for easy cleaning
- Makes up to 12 cake pops or mini donuts
3. CucinaPro Multi-Baker Deluxe
This multi-baker deluxe from the CucinaPro brand has three interchangeable plates which allow you to bake, grill, and make desserts. This is the ideal appliance for any serious baker or those who aspire to spend more time creating delicious baked treats.
The unit comes with 3 machine washable plates which allow you to make cake pops, meatballs, ebelskivers, grill sandwiches, hamburgers, cupcake tops, whoopie pies, and a whole lot more. The appliance is extremely easy to use as well as clean up afterward.
If you spend any length of time in the kitchen creating baked treats for kids, family or friends, you will absolutely love how versatile this cake pop maker is. It’ll take all the hard work and hassle out of creating delicious desserts as well as savory treats for everyone around you. It even comes with the best cake pop recipe for cake pop maker.
- 3 interchangeable plates offer endless baking possibilities
- Easy to clean after use
- Makes a great gift for baking enthusiasts
- Makes up to 19 cake pops at the same time
- Compact and lightweight for easy transport and storage
4. Babycakes Cupcake Maker
This full-size cupcake maker from Babycakes is a firm favorite of a lot of customers all over the world. It allows you to create delicious masterpieces with the least bit of effort.
If you want an easy, hassle-free way of preparing cupcakes for events, parties, or family gatherings – or maybe you just want a sweet treat for yourself, this is the ideal appliance to get for your home.
The Babycakes cupcake maker is easy to use. There’s no preheating needed which makes it ideal for use if you have a house full of hungry kids who refuse to wait more than 5 to 8 minutes to taste the rewards from their baking efforts. They will have scrumptious mouth-watering cupcakes in their hands in no time at all.
Even if you’re a first-time user, you will be able to bake and decorate cupcakes just by following the simple instructions that come with the appliance. For anyone looking for the best cupcake maker, there is no simpler and sweeter way to create cupcakes than using this product.
- Bakes up to 12 standard-sized cupcakes within minutes
- Non-stick baking plates for easy cleaning
- Latching lid provides it additional safety
- Includes power light and ready lights
- The appliance uses 1,200W
5. Babycakes Mini Cake Pop Maker
This Babycakes cake pop maker will help you create perfectly-made treats in no time at all. It comes with endless recipes that range from vanilla cake pops, red velvet, and chocolate to cherry and gingerbread cake pops – and those are just the cakes! For most people, the real fun begins when you start frosting and candy-coating them.
The appliance comes with non-stick baking plates which make it easy to clean after use. All you have to do is simply spray the plate with oil, pour in your batter, firmly close the lid, then bake for just a few minutes.
You will have perfect, round, tasty cake balls that pop out with ease. While you wait for them to cool down so you can decorate, you can use that minute or two to wipe down the surface of your cake pop maker with just a damp cloth.
You can make either sweet or savory treats in this cake pop maker. Your only limit is your imagination and you can make things like bacon cheddar bites, hush puppies, pizza bites, Swedish meatballs, and a lot more. This handy appliance gives you all the room you need to be as creative as you want.
- Very affordably priced for anyone on a budget
- Makes up to 9 cake pops
- Comes with a convenient power light to show you when the unit is on
- Non-skid rubber feet and latching handle for safety
- Comes with a convenient cord wrap
6. VonShef Cake Pop Maker
Talk about bold and beautiful! This product from VonShef will make anyone want to join this new cake pop revolution. The beautiful design and color of this appliance make it a great addition to any kitchen.
But aesthetics aside, this unit comes with a lot of amazing features as well as loads of accessories that will allow you to make stylish, tasty cake pops right out of the box.
This is the fastest, easiest way to impress friends and family with your baking skills. The design is simple, with non-stick plates that make the cake pops ‘pop’ (pun intended) right out and requires minimal cleaning.
You don’t need to create complicated home recipes, all you need is to make the mix, plug in the maker, pour the mix in, then wait a few minutes for your delicious treat. This cake pop maker comes with 50 paper sticks and a 12-hole stand so you can get baking right away.
Whether you’re shopping online or buying a cake pop maker in store, this is one you definitely should consider.
- Cake pop includes 50 sticks and 12-hole stand
- Bright stunning color
- Makes up to 12 cake pops at once
- Creates personalized delicious treats in just minutes
- Comes with loads of accessories
7. Nordic Ware Donut Hole & Cake Pop Pan
This cake pop maker from Nordic Ware comes in an amazing range of colors and offers you two incredible treat options, conveniently packaged in one product. You can either bake donut holes without having to deep fry them or you can add sticks and various top frostings to create cake pops.
Even a newbie will find it extremely simple and easy to bake and decorate cake pops with this pan. When compared to the traditional way of making cake pops which includes crumbling up a cake, mixing it with frosting, and then rolling it into balls, this Nordic Ware cake pop pan involves a lot less work since the cake is easily and quickly baked into pops, which means no rolling for you.
The two-piece pan is designed to allow the batter to rise up so it fills the top half of the cake pop pan. This creates a solid, nicely rounded piece of brownie or cake. If you want to serve your treats at a party, these are the perfect chic treat that will keep both kids and adults happy and fed.
- Comes with the best recipe for cake pop maker
- Includes two pans with locking tabs
- The kit comes with 24 sticks
- Available in a wide range of beautiful colors
- Makes up to 12 cake pops at one time
8. Brentwood Cake Pop Maker
When you get to baking with the Brentwood cake pop maker, you can be sure that the results will be very satisfying. It allows you to not only make scrumptious cake pops, but you’ll also be able to make mouth-watering min cinnamon rolls and donut holes, among other things.
The appliance has a non-stick coating which makes clean-up a breeze and it comes in a vast array of beautiful colors that will enhance the décor of any modern kitchen. If you are searching for the ideal cake pop maker that creates perfect mini cakes every time, this is one you absolutely need to consider.
According to the many cake pop makers reviews online, a lot of users who bought this particular product have been very happy with the results. It doesn’t matter if you have absolutely no baking skills whatsoever, this cake pop maker from Brentwood will have you looking like a pro in front of your friends and family.
The compact size and weight of this unit make it ideal for transport and storage.
- Easily makes 12 pops at a time
- Non-stick coated surface for easy clean-up
- Versatile use also makes donut holes and mini cinnamon buns
- Comes in a beautiful unique color
- High-quality product from a well-known brand
9. FreshWare Silicone Cake Pop Mold
This silicone mold is undoubtedly one of the lowest-priced cake pop makers you’ll find on the market today. If you want to create your very own special desserts but are on a limited budget, this is the perfect option for you. You can make up to 15 cake pops at the same time using this mold which is constructed with premium quality, 100% pure food grade silicone.
You can be sure that you are using safe materials because this product is BPA, PVC, and Phthalate-free and certified to meet US FDA standards as well as the European LFGB standards. It’s also extremely easy to use.
All you need to do is pour your favorite recipe into the silicone mold at the bottom (that’s the one without the hole). Cover using the top silicone mold then pop it into the oven.
After your cake pops are done, leave them out to cool completely. Thanks to the flexible silicone mold with the non-stick surface, you will be able to ensure that your baked goods pop right out of the mold with just a tiny push from the bottom.
- Flexible and non-stick for easy use
- Made from 100% pure food-grade silicone
- Microwave, oven, and dishwasher safe
- Makes up to 15 cake pops at one time
- Very affordably priced
10. Disney Cake Pop Maker
For anyone with young kids at home, this is the perfect cake pop maker you can get. It makes four Mickey Mouse-shaped cake pops that kids will absolutely adore. It comes with a power light to ensure safe handling and use, as well as a latching handle so that there’s no unintended or unsupervised access to the hot plates.
This fun appliance also comes with a convenient cord wrap to ensure that the cable always stays out of your way so you can safely store the machine out of the way. It also has non-skid rubber feet to protect your counters and ensure that the appliance stays put during use.
The kit comes with 25 cake pop sticks as well as a batter piping bag which allows you to easily fill each of the four reservoirs. Although this isn’t a large cake pop maker, it’s certainly among one of the best for anyone who has young children at home.
- Makes four unique Mickey-shaped cake pops
- The unit has a non-stick baking plate
- Includes batter piping bag
- Comes with 25 cake pop sticks
- Non-skid rubber feet and cord wrap for additional safety
11. Emeril by T-fal SM2205 Electric Nonstick Plates Cake and Pie Maker
This black cake maker should be a model to consider when looking to purchase a new one. If you are looking to bake multiple items at once, you can make this dream a reality with this product. Four individual cakes or pies can be cooked in 8-10 minutes.
It has a non-stick surface, so cleaning is a breeze when you are all finished. A ready light will tell you when the machine is pre-heated for you to bake your items quickly and efficiently. With every purchase, you will receive a pastry cutter to customize your food items the way you want them to look.
With 1,100 watts of power, this product, which is made in the country of China, will wow you like you never thought humanly possible. By weighing only 6.6 pounds, you can haul this product around with ease, from your house to a neighbor’s home to help you enjoy some yummy treats wherever you roam.
- Shipped anywhere in the United States of America
- Comes with a great user’s manual
- There is no need for liners with this product
- Can add meat and fruit pie filling for a tasty treat
- Works effectively time after time
12. Mini Pie and Quiche Maker
If you are looking for something that makes more than pies and cakes, you have come to the right place with this model. This maker can even create quiches for you. In only a few minutes, you can cook 6 individual options all at once.
This is a non-stick product that will help you cut the dough because of its measurement technology. No matter how you flavor your food item, your tasty treats can be mixed and match to delight yourself and others.
- This product’s dimensions are 10 1/2 x 4 x 10-inches
- Add flavorings like cheese, eggs, bacon, and so much more
- Fluted edge will not cut you when you work
- Only weighs 3.68 pounds
- Comes with a light indicator to warn you when the product is ready to be used
- Needs 110 volts of power to work
- Easy batch will take 10 to 15 minutes to cook thoroughly
13. HCP Cake Pop Easy Roller
Cake pops seem to be all the rage these days. You can buy them at Starbucks or other great coffee/bakery shops across the planet. But, what if you could make them all on your own. Well, you can with this product made by Heavenly Cake Pops.
This machine is a cake ball roller that can make 21 at a time. Each time, your cake balls will be the same size, so you will not have an odd batch. Each insert is 1.25-inches, so the weight will even be the same. Within an hour, you will be able to make hundreds of cake pops for whatever occasion presents itself.
When you are done with the product, you can throw it in the dishwasher for the best results. The product is made from plastic that is food grade, so you will not have to worry about a thing.
- The machine only weighs 4.45 pounds
- Contact seller can help you with a replacement parts
- Cake pops are about the size of a golf ball
- Frosting will not affect the rolling process
- Each cake ball weighs about 26 to 28 grams apiece
- Very easy to use tool for your baking needs
14. Oster Mini Dessert Maker
You may have heard about Oster Professional Products before. Certainly, you will know about them after you run into this mini dessert make. If you are looking to make some little cakes or doughnuts, you can use this product to make 6 at a time. Just mix your batter, pour it in, and let the machine cook.
After you have made some delicious food, you can clean this product quickly by hand washing with a little soap and warm water. You can even add some cooking spray before the cooking process for the best results.
No matter what consistency you want your goodies to be, you can cook them with a light, medium, or dark finish, giving everybody a treat that they want. Check the instructions for further details on how to make the best goodies around for you and others to enjoy.
- The product only weighs 6.05 pounds
- Trays on the product have a non-stick surface
- Runs on 110 volts of power
- Maxes out at 1,400 watts of power
- Made in the country of China
- Indicator light tells you when you are ready to cook some savory treats
- Can make waffles that measure about 6-inches quartered
15. Nostalgia Electrics Cake Pop Maker
Still looking for the best electric pop maker around? Nostalgia has your covered with their fantastic product. With cooking appliance will be able to make 12 perfect looking cakes in a matter of minutes for you and others to enjoy. Donut holes and other snacks can be made using this appliance as well.
With the help of bamboo sticks, you will receive 25 with your purchase, so you can make them look professional like you never thought possible. The surface of this product is non-stick, so you will have an easy time cleaning this product.
No matter if you are a kid or an adult, these pops will get you excited about the cooking and eating process. Along with cake pops, you can create brownie bites and other tasty treats to enjoy in no time at all. It is like you can be a master chef by trying anything you want to make.
- This lightweight product only weighs 3 pounds
- The top stays open if you do not close it
- Needs 120 volts of power to work properly
- Your food will not cook unevenly
- Can cool and frost after making your goodies
- Cake pops will not burn
16. MasterChef Mini Pie and Quiche Maker
For the last item on our list, you should check out this pie baker. You can cook 6 pies at a time in only a few minutes. This product also is non-stick, so it will clean easily when you are all finished. Additionally, there is a dough cutting circle to help you measure your dough to perfection.
If you are looking to get creative, this is the product for you to try. By adding sweet and savory fillings, you can come up with your personal favorites. You can even use your own jellies and jams to spice things up.
For each mini pie, they measure to 2 3/4-inches in diameter, allowing you to make huge treats for you, your friends, your family, and for strangers to enjoy. Enjoy the product and give it a chance to wow you like you never thought possible.
- Comes in the color white
- Only weighs 4.35 pounds
- Very compact so you can store the machine anywhere
- Each pie is an inch deep
- You can use canned biscuits or crescent rolls for the crust
- Can eat the pies in about 2 to 3 bites
- The dough will never be overdone
What Is a Cake Pop Maker?
A cake pop maker is a little appliance that helps you make mini cakes with very little hassle. It takes away the need for a lot of the technical steps involved in cake making. It’s also the ideal appliance for people who don’t have an oven but would love to make delicious mini cakes – or cake pops, as they are commonly called.
When compared to traditional cakes and cupcakes, these little round cakes really step it up a notch in terms of color, flavor, and design. This technical revolution has a design based on cupcakes and lollipops that kids of all ages from 2 to 92 love!
There are different styles of cake pop makers, with some being electric and others oven-ready. An electric cake pop maker is a standalone unit that functions in a manner similar to waffle irons where you just pour the batter into molded cups, close the lid, then wait.
Oven-ready molds are similar to muffin trays, except with rounded cups as opposed to the traditional muffin shape. It’s important to note that it’s a little trickier to get the desired results with these types of cake pop makers as they don’t have a built-in timer. However, they are more affordable than electric options
Advantages of a Cake Pop Maker
There many advantages that come with owning your very own cake pop maker. Ever since their introduction to the market some years ago, cake pops have become an increasingly popular dessert and that trend doesn’t look to be slowing down anytime soon.
It’s a rare person who can resist the temptations of the little round bite-sized cakes that are dipped in icing. But, trying to make these mini cakes by hand can be a huge hassle and that’s why kitchen tool manufacturers created this little cool appliance.
The main benefit of owning a cake pop maker is that it makes cake pops super-fast and easy. Whether you preparing for guests, friends, family, or a kids’ party, you’ll have delicious, fresh cake pops to serve within minutes.
Another huge benefit of having a cake pop maker is that it takes no baking skill to be able to make cake pops perfectly every time. Also, the best models on the market today come with a timer that alerts you when your cake pops are ready.
This means that you don’t have to spend hours toiling in the kitchen or checking every few minutes to see whether your cake pops at done. Also, cake pop makers come with non-stick plates which make it super easy to clean up afterward.
Some cake pop makers are also extremely versatile in that they will allow you to not only make many cakes, but you’ll also be able to make many donuts, mini cupcakes, and a whole lot more.
In fact, there are so many delicious, bite-sized things that you could make in a cake pop maker simply by changing the type of batter and adding different ingredients inside the mix such as cheese, bacon, sausage, onions, blueberries, and so on.
Cake pops are just the tip of the iceberg. In addition to making it easy, quick, and hassle-free to create tasty treats, having a cake pop maker is great for anyone who craves something sweet but doesn’t want to have to deal with the temptation of having a full cake in the fridge. You can have one or two cake pops to satisfy your sweet tooth or craving without the guilt that comes with eating giant slabs of cake.
How to Use the Cake Pop Maker
When it comes to using a cake pop maker, the good news is that this is a pretty straightforward appliance which means that you won’t have any problem making beautiful, delicious cake pops even if you’re a first-time user.
The best cake pop maker models on the market come with recipes and guides to give you ideas on how to create a variety of mini cakes to delight kids and adults alike. If you want to get the best out of your mini cake maker, the first thing you need to do is make a mixture that you’ll use to make the cake pops. The type of batter you make depends on what your preferences are.
You can use a basic recipe or you can make it as complicated as you wish according to your taste. After you’ve created the batter, plug your cake pop maker in, making sure that it’s clean inside. Since most plates have non-stick surfaces, you can simply wipe it clean with a damp cloth before use.
Your cake pop making device will come with its own instructions from the manufacturer on how you should clean it, and you should always follow those instructions. Now that you have everything in place, press the start button to turn the machine on.
Some appliances require preheating, which means that after turning it on, you must let the machine get hot for a couple of minutes or so. When it’s ready, the indicator light will let you know. Carefully open the lid using oven mitts then pour the recommended amount of batter in each of the small round reservoirs. Avoid overfilling them is the batter will expand and spill all over the unit and onto your counter.
Now lower the lid then let the cake pops bake for a few minutes according to the instructions. When they’re done, simply remove the cake pops using a fork then let them cool. You can decorate them as you please after they’ve cooled down.
FAQs: Frequently Asked Questions About Cake Pop Maker
Q-1: What Accessories Come with Cake Pop Makers?
- Different cake pop makers from different manufacturers come with different sets of accessories. It’s important to take a look at the one you intend to buy to ensure that it has the accessories you need, or that you are easily able to get them so that you can start using your cake pop maker as soon as possible.
- The good news is that many manufacturers provide sticks for creating the final product with ease, a tool for decorating cake pops and inserting the filling inside them, a cake pop stand, a fork tool for popping them out after baking, and various other accessories designed to make it quick, easy, and convenient to create your final products.
Q-2: Can I Make Anything Else Other Than Cake Pops?
- Of course. A cake pop maker is a versatile little machine and you will be able to make tons of other different things using this handy appliance. Basically, anything that you can imagine as a little tiny round ball of flavor, you can make in a cake pop maker.
- This includes savory treats as well as sweet ones. For instance, you can use cornbread mix and hotdogs to make corn dogs! These delicious little bite-sized morsels are sure to take you back to your childhood and they are extremely easy to make.
- Simply cut the hotdogs into small pieces, pour a tablespoon of cornbread mix into each well in the cake pop maker, add a piece of hotdog, then cook for about five minutes until the cornbread starts to brown, then serve it with your favorite dipping sauces. As you can see, you’re only limited by your imagination.
Q-3: What’s the Maximum Capacity of a Cake Pop Maker?
- You can get large electric cake pop makers that can make up to 35 cake pops at the same time. However, it’s important to keep in mind that this means that the device will be much bigger than the normal version which makes about 12 cake pops at a time. So consider your counter space as well as the storage space you have before buying a massive model.
Q-4: Do Cake Pop Molds Work the Same As Electric Cake Pop Makers?
- No, they do not. Cake pop molds or pans are extremely cheap, and some people with ovens might prefer them over electric cake pop makers, but they are not nearly as convenient and easy to use as electric cake pop makers.
- For one, they don’t come with a timer or an indicator light which means that you will never be sure of what’s going on inside or if your cake pops that done properly. But for a lot of people who desire fast, efficient ways of creating delicious cake pops, an electric cake pop maker is the way to go.
Q-5: Which Is the Best Cake Pop Maker On the Market?
- It’s not easy to pick just one product and name it best because the different cake pop makers from various manufacturers all come with different features that might appeal to different people.
- If you are in the market for the ideal cake pop maker, simply take a look at our buying guide and then decide on which of the features are most important to you so you can choose an appliance that has the exact features you desire.
The bottom line is that there are altogether too many options to choose from on the market right now. But fortunately for you, we’ve done all the hard work so you don’t have to.
We’ve researched, rated, and reviewed 10 of the best products on the market right now and if you are looking for an appliance to help you make delicious cake pops quickly and easily, simply read our review and buying guide and use the information contained in the article to help you pick the best cake pop maker for your needs.